The flexible solution for your complete design process
Vectorworks Fundamentals is the international base version for Vectorworks. The functions are industry-neutral and include all 2D and 3D functions for the highest demands.
The Vectorworks Fundamentals working environment can be customized.
International versions are extremely attractive, especially due to the very good price-performance ratio.
Vectorworks Fundamentals comes without a dongel and is protected by serial numbers.
Vectorworks Fundamentals - for whom?
Vectorworks Fundamentals is the ideal solution for companies that need a quick-to-learn program to create technical drawings without sacrificing the power of a full-blown CAD system.
Unbeatable value for money
- Image Effects – Use Vectorworks as a graphics program and save yourself Photoshop®
- Fast image composition thanks to optimal graphics card and processor support
- The multi-window technology in Vectorworks shows multiple views of a model or plan at the same time. Plan changes are updated globally
- Meaningful tables with export function
- The built-in accessories manager makes it easy to keep track of all the symbols, hatches, materials, etc.
Find and use accessories faster than ever before in Vectorworks
- Subdivision modelling for creating complex 3D bodies
- Numerous import and export interfaces ensure data exchange with third-party programs